This website is operated by Zelros SAS, registered at the RCS Nanterre under the number 815123765, located at 73 rue du Château, 92100 Boulogne Billancourt (“Zelros”), and “our”, “we” or “us” means Zelros where relevant.
- Access to and Use of the Website
Access to certain parts or functionalities of the Website, or the products and services described on the Website, may be subject to additional prohibitions or restrictions which apply in respect of certain people in certain countries/ states. You should not use or access any part of the Website, to which prohibitions or restrictions apply, if you are not authorized to do so or if not permitted by law in your jurisdiction.
- Service availability
Zelros strives to ensure a high level of availability of the Website. However, Zelros cannot guarantee that the access to the Website is not temporarily interrupted, including for any reason beyond the control of Zelros, such as force majeure, maintenance, updates, or technical improvements.
- Zelros Content
This Website aims at providing you with information concerning the products and services offered by Zelros and, as the case may be, to enable you to order and/or subscribe to products and services of Zelros. Orders of and subscriptions to products and services of Zelros will be subject to specific terms and conditions for the relevant products and services.
You may use the Website only for lawful purposes. You must not use the Website in any way that breaches any applicable laws or regulations or is fraudulent or deceptive.
The Website may include links to applications, websites, or external sources. Zelros cannot control such applications, websites, and external sources and can therefore not be held liable for the information and content included on these external applications, websites, and sources, in particular in respect of their content, opinions, recommendations, advertising, products or any other service available on or from these external applications, websites or sources.
- Prohibited conduct and content
- compromise, damage, disable, overload, disturb or interfere with the security or operation of the Website or of Zelros’ information and operating systems or of its potential service providers;
- interfere with the normal operation of the Website or fraudulently use the Website in any manner and in any form whatsoever;
- use or allow the use of the Website in an abusive or illicit manner, for illegal fraudulent or malicious purposes; including but not limited to, by hacking the Website or introducing malicious code, including viruses, or harmful data into the Website, using any system, device or program to extract data or information from the Website or Zelros’ servers, sending or storing documents containing viruses, worms, trojans or other malware, files, scripts, harmful information agents or programs, interfering with or infringing the integrity or performance of the Website and data contained therein or attempting to obtain unauthorized access to the Website, its related systems or networks.
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website, the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website. You must not attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
You also agree not to establish a link to any part of the Website in any other website, unless you have Zelros’ prior written consent to do so.
- Intellectual Property
Zelros and/ or its licensors own all of the items that make up the Website, particularly the information, data, designs, graphics, photographs, audio and video content. The information held on this Website is for your own personal and/or internal business use only. Information and other materials on the Website may not be reproduced, represented, distributed or transmitted to any other person by any means whatsoever, whether in whole or in part, without the prior express authorization of Zelros. Any such action would constitute an infringement of rights and Zelros may take appropriate legal action to enforce its rights.
All trademarks (whether registered or unregistered) used on the Website are the property of Zelros or its licensors. The trademarks may not be reproduced or used in any way, whether in whole or in part, without the prior authorization of Zelros. You agree not to remove any copyright notice or other notice formalizing Zelros’ or any other third party’s intellectual property rights.
- External websites
The Website may contain links to third-party websites not controlled by Zelros. These websites, and the products and services contained on such websites, are not endorsed by Zelros and Zelros has not verified the truth, accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content of any such websites. You use such websites entirely at your own risk and Zelros shall have no liability in respect of the content, use or availability of external websites that you are able to access through the Website.
This Website may contain material provided by third parties. Zelros accepts no responsibility or liability for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of such material.
- Privacy and Cookies
Zelros processes personal data of yours as part of and/ or in connection with your use and access of this Website. This may include using cookies or similar technology to collect information about your use of the Website.