Zelros to participate in World InsurTech Report by Capgemini and EFMA
Zelros is pleased to participate in the World InsurTech Report presentation organized by Capgemini and EFMA on Tuesday, October 6th online, and at Le Palais Brongniart, Paris. This event will be the opportunity to introduce the latest edition of the report made by Capgemini and Efma to which Zelros contributed.
During this event Zelros’ COO and co-founder, Damien Philippon, will be discussing how to leverage AI technologies to transform the insurance business along with Frank Desvignes, Global Head of AXA next Labs, AXA, Nofel Goulli, Deputy CEO Life Insurance, Natixis Assurances, and Patrick Soulignac, Consultant solution principal, Guidewire software:
The different speakers will discuss about effective collaboration between insurance players and technology partners and in particular:
- Which opportunities
- Which challenges
- How to build a successful partnership
- How startups have integrated themselves into the ecosystem and into the offerings
- 8:30-9:00 am: Welcome coffee
- 9:00-9:30 am: Introduction by Hannah Moisand – Head of Content and Strategic Partnerships at Efma, and World Insurance and InsurTech Reports presentation by Thierry Loras, Director of Assurance, Financial Services Practice at Capgemini, and Elias Ghanem, Global Head of Market Intelligence at Capgemini.
- 9:30-10:15 am: Round table about “Effective collaboration between insurance players and technological partners: opportunities, challenges, how to build successful partnerships?” animated by Olivier Hoarau, Head of Retail Banking at Capgemini
- 10:15-10:30 am: Q&A’s
Given the sanitary situation, this event is limited to 40 persons on-site maximum. The event will be broadcast live for the persons who can’t be physically there. The link to attend it online will be sent by email.